Moving to Nha Thrang. Advice?

Hi everybody.
Im len,swedish, lived in Thailand for many years but i want to move to vietnam,
Please need help. what area is good for expacts to rent apartment/house in Nha Thrang?
what is  rent level for a 1-2 bedroom apart,/house in good area?
good means safe and other expacts living there.
Internet is very importent, not speed but stabil?have? and around what price?
Can u guys recommend a good guesthouse owned buy expact when I arravie so I can stay for some time when I look for house etc?
of course have to have wifi internet there, this is my job so very importent that I have.ok I hope to see u all soon. hope for some help and advice.
Regards
Len

Welcome on Expat.com Len ;)

I hope that other members will be able to help you soon.

Regards

You might connect with Owee, the owner of the Tide Hotel in Nha Trang. He is quite helpful and is a Canadian Ex-Pat. He and his Viet wife will be most helpful. His hotel is listed on a number of web sites for tourists, etc in Nha Trang & Khanh Hoa Province.
Best of Luck to ya

Vern

Thanks Yud and thanks dongbathin, i will get in touch with Owee.

Hi Len,

Everyone needs to test the water before we can tell what the pond looks like.
Come to Nha Trang, live in a 2or3 star hotel, walk around the city, or rent a motorbike to explore the city. Within a week, you will have a better idea of what you are looking for.
This is relatively a big city, and crowded.

If you need help when you came to Nha Trang, you can call me.

I am JOHN, I just came to Nha Trang 3 months ago from California, and now I live here as a local person.

My phone: 0986425740

Good luck,

John H

Owee's blog can be found at owee58.com.  I met him in March on a visit and he is very nice and helpful.  He also has a small hotel across the road from the beach.  Tell him Perry and Hanh say hello.

Thanks john ho and perry88. still planing but i also looking at vung tau. not sure were is the place of my taste, so I will look both.  thanks guys, see u soon for a cold one.cheers