Will need accommodation

Hi

We will be arriving in Nha Trang at the start of july and will need accommodation we have a five year old girl and was wondering how you went with finding somewhere to live and are you happy there c

cheers

Hi jobbaker,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Nha Trang forum for better visibility.

I would also suggest you to put an advert in the housing in Nha Trang section.

Thank you,
Christine

Hi
There is plenty around. If you want to stay in or near the main tourist area the prices go up but there are still good places to be found. We finally found a lovely little house, 10 minutes from that area, 5 mins from beach and it's a lovely little road. We're paying $375 per month, slightly higher than I had bargained for but well worth it. We found this place by just walking around, there are so many 'Apartment to rent, or House to rent' signs plastered all over the telegraph poles and concrete walls or on the House itself, as in the case with ours. Apartment's we looked at, I must admit I was quite impressed with Cozy Condos, regarding facilities, professionalism and price, that may be a place to start. You won't regret your stay in Nha Trang, the beach is perfect for a family with children.
Richie

thanks so much for your response

cheers

Hi Richie2013...when you say "a house" do you mean a free standing house without a floor above/below you where people live?  If so, may I ask where that is?  Is there another house near it for rent? $375 per month sounds reasonable, do they let you rent for 1 week?

My wife and I are planning to visit Nha Trang in Nov. 2013 for 1 week.  Please let me know.  My direct email: tien.tran(at)exxonmobil.com

THANK YOU in advance for your help.
Tien Tran

Hi Tien Tran
I have asked some where but finding a rental house in a week is not easy. I am finding it continuously. I will tell you when i have new infomation.
Cheers.

RICHIE2013 wrote:

Hi
There is plenty around. If you want to stay in or near the main tourist area the prices go up but there are still good places to be found. We finally found a lovely little house, 10 minutes from that area, 5 mins from beach and it's a lovely little road. We're paying $375 per month, slightly higher than I had bargained for but well worth it. We found this place by just walking around, there are so many 'Apartment to rent, or House to rent' signs plastered all over the telegraph poles and concrete walls or on the House itself, as in the case with ours. Apartment's we looked at, I must admit I was quite impressed with Cozy Condos, regarding facilities, professionalism and price, that may be a place to start. You won't regret your stay in Nha Trang, the beach is perfect for a family with children.
Richie

Hi Richie2013.  What is your place call?  Can you provide name/contact #? I can call them directly and talk to them.  Thanks in advance.

Tien Tran