Looking for new friends in Suwon/around Suwon!!

Hello there

I moved to Suwon about three months ago but haven't been lucky to meet new ppl yet.

if anyone wants to meetup, go for drink/coffee or toss frisbee, just msg me or reply here.

Hi donkey826,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope you get lots of new contacts on the site.

Hello!

How are you? How is Suwon? I wanna hear more about place that you are living.
I am in Jongno, Seoul, and I am gonna stay here for three months.
If you have any question about visiting diverse place in Seoul, contact to me anytime:)

Diana

Hi there! i will be in Suwon in September. If you are there that time- please contact me

best regards, Lana

Hey mate, im new to suwon too. I live near the train station. Whereabouts r u? Keen to catchup whenever cheers adrian

Hi, there

Zzzveta. I will be in Suwon in September. Do you know where you will stay in Suwon?

adelpal82. I live near Suwon Bus station. the weather is finally sunny recently. wanna meet up for dinner/lunch?

Also if anyone interested in outdoor activities(like frisbee, hiking, biking etc.) Please let me know!

Donkey^^ im keen to catchup for a biking/drink. When did u have in mind?

Hi, Adepal. Do you have a bike?

If you do, how about next weekend(not this weekend) for a bike ride and drinks?

Hey d, yep i have a mountain bike. Next weekend sounds good to me. Sunday afternoon?

Hi Chris,

I play a bit of tennis and have my racquet though havent played in a while.  there are always courts around so when you come we can check it out. Im not a teacher, so dont know anything abou that, sorry.  Looking forward to catching up when you touch down.

ad