Friends and English Speaking Friends in SEOUL?

Hello Expats!

How are you doin here? especially the new comers in Korea?

It is really terrible during my first 6 months here in Korea because I live in Gimpo and its really hard to find neighbors who could speak English. Until this times, I'd become used to it.. hahha I mean used to be alone, No neighbor friends. Iyot chingo opsoyo!

So for the new comers who just want somebody to talk, I don't want you to experience what I've experienced here. If you need somebody to talk, PM me and I will share my digits, then you could have your instant buddy! My phone is open all the time.

Cool Prince Denison!!!

I arrive in Seoul as a complete new comer to Korea this coming Tuesday!!! Nice to think i have a friendly english speaking person there already!!!

I'll send a message to you before i arrive!!! Thanks & Smiles, Princess Emma Angel Love!!

hi this is nidhi here.
i m new to south korea also i can speak english
actually my husband got job in south korea in samsung.
so just want some help.
we r shifting from gujarat to south korea so plz tell me what should we bring to settle down over there?
is wheat flour is available over there?
and tell me hws life over there?
thanks in advance

TO nidskunal:

Do not worry of food. since you are traveling and moving to a new place you are aware already for so many changes. All products label here is in Korean so if you dont know how to read Korean its a bad thing too. Its very cold in Korea now so you need to have thick jacket.. food are just in the store

To: PrincessAngelove

Hi .. welcome to Korea. if you could have time, just send me a private message Princess