Looking for korean or english speaking friends

Hi, i'm sarah, i'm 19 and i currently live in south korea about an hour away from seoul. I study korean here but right now i'm on holidays and all of my friends and classmates have gone home so i'm really bored. so i was wondering if any english speaker living in korea would like to meet up and get acquainted. i also would like to improve my korean skills by maybe finding some korean friends to socialize with.
Let me know if anyone is interested :)
Sarah

Hey, I live an hour away from seoul too. In Gwangi City, right next to bundang, if you are around that area i would love to meet up, i just got here about a week ago and havent met anyone to have real conversations with or socialize with either.

Hey, Sarah. I am Elaine from Malaysia. I will go back to South Korea tomorrow. I am living in Daejeon.
If we have a chance i would like to meet up .

My Email : [email protected]
I will give you my Korea contact number via email.

Hi
My names John from Korea.. I've recently finished(quit my job) my expat life came back to Korea.. I am not working at the moment..So I got some free time... I can show you around Seoul if you want :) My email address is [email protected]

Hi Sarah,

I'm living in Ansan - 40 mins from Seoul and i arrived 3 weeks ago. I'm an English Teacher so i'm here for the year. I'm from Nottingham in England originally. I will be getting a phone in 2 weeks time too.

I usually plan my weekends last minute, so if you're interested in meeting up anytime :) oh, and i'm 23!

Tc,

Sophia

p.s my email add -

[email protected]

Hi budds, I'm Jeong living in Paju 2hours away from Seoul.
I'm surprised to hear that arabellao is living in Kapyeong where I spent most of my childhood.
I'm wondering how's your life in Kapyeong. I hope you have a good one with nice memories. :).
Now I'm working at Kangnam, Seoul as an engineer. I'm pretty interested in having expat friends in Korea, So sometimes we can have fun.
If anybody have a interest, you can email me @ [email protected]
Hope we get an accquaintace soon. Enjoy your life in Korea.

Hi and welcome on the forum Jeong  :)

Armand

Hi! I'm Jen and i'm looking for someone who could talk to or get around. Also, who speaks english. I live in Pyeongtaek-si. I'm a filipina and would love to meet new friends here.
Send me a message if ur interested^_^

how about U now?

i live in seoul and have car so i can go anywhere, i would like to explore the country side and moving around korea.
if u r interested, let me know

Hie, lets chat

@terrychigs -> Can you please introduce yourself? :/

PS: To note that it is not a chat room.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hie I am Terence and I am in Zimbabwe

hiii,,,i am coming to seoul early next month for business meeting. would like to see around after my meetings, i dont know yet where i will stay...will let u know...wanna meet me

Hi guys, is there anyone in Ulsan? I just moved here 2 weeks ago and super bored without friends.
I live in Nam-Gu, the city center. Would be nice to meet a few new friends here :)

Thank you and have a nice day!

Annie

Hi Sarah,Nickie and all,
I will be in Soul 06/22 and I work in Budang.

Since I'm traveling alone, I would love to hang out with you all.

hi. :)

Hi karaosmanoglu96,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Why don't you start a new topic with an introduction on the Seoul forum for more visibility?

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team