Looking for people to enjoy the city with

Hey everyone. My name is Randall and I'm wanting to meet some friendly faces in seoul. I'm in the military but get tired hanging out with the same kinda people. I would like to visit more places in the city. I'm 26 years old and just a chill person who enjoys drinking, music, and playing guitar. Look forward to being on this forum. Feel free to message me anytime

Welcome to Expat.com Randall!

Harmonie.:)

Thanks Harmonie, im really hoping to meet some people on this forum. The only place i know so far is itaewon.

Hi Randall,

I just arrived in Seoul yesterday. I feel a little bit lost and alone in this big city so if you want to meet and visit or sit in a bar and talk, I would be glad to !
I'm french so my english is not perfect but I understand and I can talk too ; )
Hope to see you !

Hi Randall
First i wanna say Happy New Year 2012

My name is Pla. i live in seoul. Hope to be friend with you.

hii friends

I came seoul just two weeks before.In this big city I feel lonliness. If we meet together it is very interesting to share ideas culture hobbies and thoughts.So I hope we are good friends in future...........

Happy new year all friends

Hi everyone !

I'll arrive in Seoul on Tuesday. I'm french too, and would be glad to meet people.
Don't hesitate to message me during the week, I'll be at university but not a lot of courses.

Hi I am Mexican-Spanish. I speak French, English, Spanish, Italian and a little of Korean, I love meeting people from all over the world.
I just married with a Korean and I will stay in Seoul for living since March 2.
I lived in Monaco and France before and I love travelling.
I hope to meet you all soon.

Hi.
I also like to meet people from different parts of world. I believe it teaches me lots.
Besides If anyone likes soccer we do play soccer every Sunday with expats.

Hello, I arrived a month ago and would love to meet new people and do fun things!

We should organize a meet-up somewhere ! :)
For the area, it's up to you, as far as I know Hongdae is cool, but we can also find nice bars in the center close to the subway station Jonggak.

Yeah, for sure! Either one works for me! Hongdae is the more clubbing area, and Itaewon is the bar area. Or we can just pick a subway station and go anywhere, haha.

I'm looking to go to Korea in the summer and I'd love to have someone to hang out with!

Add me on facebook: facebook.com/macariochung

Hi, my name is eunji. We could be a good friend to each other. : )

Hi, I'm been here since Dec. station down by Osan. If y'all like we can meet up and have a field trip and explore Korea. I heard the open markets are pretty fun to visit. I like to see all the beautiful places in Korea before I leave here. If y'all interested just hit me up or send me a msg.

I'm fairly close to Osan.
There are some interesting museums and sites to see.

:)

around Osan? I would be interested if you like to hang out and show me around. Any recommend on any good spot to eat? I'm tired of the same old place right outside of base.

hello people i'm planning to go korea in august would like some info

Hi, glad to see so many supportive people here. It would be great to meet you all for a drink/party soon. Is anyone arranging anything? If not, I am more than happy to.
Thanks,
Josh

Hey everyone,

If you don't know yet, there's an awesome group on facebook named The Seoul English Party.
They organize 2 parties per month on saturday evening. The next one is on this saturday and will be in Sinchon.
People are very cool and it's a great opportunity to meet expatriates.