Hello, I'm Korean.

hello. I'm Korean living in Korea.

I joined here about a month ago, but I didn't know how it use..

I'm looking for a tutor or friends who can talk with me in English.
because as speaking English I want to learn a lot of expression and exchange different cultures.
Actually,I'm not sure, If you are my tutor, I can't pay a lot.
So I need a person like a friends.
Of course if you need my help, I can help you.

thanks!

Hi Yoonyoung , i'm so glad that i find someone korean here , i'll be happy to be your friend ^_*

Hello YoonYoung,

I am Noraisyah from Malaysia. I would love to be your friend. But my English is just average :( . Hope you don't mind to be friend with me :) if you have anything to ask you can direct email me at [email protected] you don't need to pay me anything or even a penny :) kekeke just if possible you can teach me hangul ...

Nice to meet you .
I'm Jessica from France .I speak french, english and spanish a little bit !
If you are interested to talk with me, send me an email !
And it's possible to learn me korean languague ? :)
XO,

thank you guys~
I hope that I'll be good friend for you guys.:))

hello yoonyoung ,

Sure !!! why not ... but it will be more convenient if you just email me directly at [email protected]. we can have longer chat

yo! im also staying in korea and im korean. i am fluent in english but not so much in korean /:
id be happy to be friends with you! :D

Hi there,

If you need some help with english I can for you if you want. I don't want any money. Can do this using skype in the evenings after 10pm or in the mornings. Message me if you're interested and I will provide my skype details.

Cheers

Hi there!

what a good approach to find a friend who can teach you english!

good luck,

Hi,

Hi,

I am Jessica from Singapore
I can speak English, Chinese and limited Korean language. Maybe we can have a language exchange.

Maybe u can drop me an email at [email protected]

Regards
Jessica

Hello
I'm Sarah from Morocco Nice to meet you , i can speak french , english , german & little spanish . & yo ucan teach me korean ^^
well if you wanna talk send me an email ^^

안영!
Hi Yoon Young! I'm Hazel 25y/o from Bupyeong, Incheon. I'm an online english teacher to koreans for two years. I also do man to man tutorials.I can speak a little Korean because my husband is a Korean. Feel free to message me in Kakao "hazellee" is my id. ^^

Hi !!! i'm not very well english but i want to know about korean culture so can we be friend?

that's what was looking for, we will be useful to each other, the most important thing I will need there is information, so I can be your teacher and friend in the same time.

Hi Hazelle,

I'm about to depart to Korea this month. So desperately need female friends who lives in Korea to talk.
I also have korean boyf, but unfortunately he barely speaks English.

my ktalk id: lov3abby can i add yours?

hope we can be friends.

cheers,
Gaby

To: Yoon Young

Pardon to post my needs on your topic.  Best of luck of learning English with your new friends.

Hi... i can teach u english! if u teach me hangul!!
i migth be traveling there next year nd im looking forward
to learn the language, but i have some questions...

Let me know... if u still need some help w english...

Mely

Hello Mely,

Posting an advert in the section language exchange in Seoul might be very helpful :)

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hi i am now living in Seoul, and looking for korean friend to teach me hangul...

I can speak english and cantonese..
Hope we can be friends...

Hello,  How are you? Well, I will be glad to strike lots of conversations with you (free of course do not worry) :))

In the mean time, I will be visiting Seoul from 29 March till 3rd April and would be cool to meet a friend from Seoul to hang out with if you want :))

hallo, i'm indonesian but right know i live in new zealand with my husband and my daughter, i like watch a drama korea, listening a korean music, and i hope someday i can go to korea with my husband and my daughter, or i hope i can move to korea and get a job in korea.
Maybe you have information for me to i can apply a job in korea, and right know i learn a little korean languages....

Gomapseumnida,
Pradita Piagia Imnida :)

Hi. I am Eva from Hong Kong, i would like to be a friend with you, if you dont mind please direct to send send email to me  [email protected]
We can talk by email or we can meet each other.
Thanks

hello,I wanna get a scholarship from one of the universities of Korea I wanted to know what can I do to get it I mean I wanna do some thing that make me great for coming...

Hi...i'm Singaporean...