It was really a great meeting in "Nile City"

Hey guys and girls

It was really one of the greatest day ever, I enjoyed the day and time passed so quickly, and i didn't expect that all those people will come,Thanks for expat website because this website helped me to meet great people

For all the people who came today, I have enjoyed it, it was amazing day , and the time ran so fast

I would like to say "thx" for the founder and the administrators of this website coz you helped me to enjoy a great time:)

Thank you all, and love ya all

Will prepare for my birthday, me and the londener and will tell you about the updates

Seriously love  ya all

Cheers and good night for everyone:):)

:):):):):):)

plaisir partagé, I enjoyed it too

Mr. French man, you r hilarious, yeah I enjoyed it too, and i was so happy that u were there;):):):)

@semsema135: :one

I would echo Yasmine's words too: thanks for a great night! We had great conversations, there was lots of laughing and some secret singing too! The atmosphere was very relaxed and everyone got on with each other - looking forward to another such meet-up. :)

Lol singing? Must have missed that ;) yup it was really fun, thanks everyone for coming!

any pics we can share?

Not sure, but anyone with a pic of me, please don't post it here. :)

lol why londoner

Just a personal preference.

To all the people last night you rock all of you :D

Eltviola : Thanks for  taking the lead & organizing yet again without you it wouldn't have happened.

Always a pleasure to make new friends & looking forward to meeting you guys again :D

it was a blast. was "very best" meeting.

:lol: verrrry best meeting everyone indeed, had such a nice time.
Sorry I won't post pics on the forum to respect people's privacy ;) but there are some hilarious ones...
Y30 - thanks, that's very kind of you :)
Will hopefully see you all again soon.

Hey all,
The night was great!!! :) I'm really happy that everybody enjoyed the outing. It was a lot of fun and we all enjoyed each other's company. The best thing was that we all blended; there were no side talks and no one was left out.
eltviola - I have to agree with Y30. Thanks for organizing the outing. We should think of the next one. As for the pics, could we get them somehow? It was nice meeting u.
Semsema - HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETI. Love u!!!
mprier- Didn't get to chat much but ur comment while we were taking photos was hilarious! Hope to get to chat more next time.
Londoner- It was nice meeting u too, we enjoyed a good laugh cos of u.

It was nice meeting u all.
God Bless all and hope to meet up really soon ;)

Hey there

it sounds that u really had great fun guys , I m in Alexandria so plz update me if u have any activities here

cheers

Now I am jealous !!! Cause I actually planned to come but work came from no where and took all the weekend!!

I am coming next time no matter what... Hopefully.