Medical result

Hi guys,

I just wanna ask any advice from you, I did a Visa medical by my own in NMC in muscat! last april 2, and then they called me to do another test. But then i flew back to LA the other day to i couldnt get chance to take another blood test! then this month of august . I called them i ask why i need to do second test ! they say they only need comfirmation and if they are confirm they send the result to MOH! so i was afraid of! so ignored it! then the day after the MOH calling me, I didnt speak to them! i am now under Visit visa! if they find out any major thing in my blood test. and no confirmation yet and they sent to MOH! what do u think guys they will do? im wondering if i will do my visa extension it would have any problem?

Skycraper wrote:

Hi guys,

I just wanna ask any advice from you, I did a Visa medical by my own in NMC in muscat! last april 2, and then they called me to do another test. But then i flew back to LA the other day to i couldnt get chance to take another blood test! then this month of august . I called them i ask why i need to do second test ! they say they only need comfirmation and if they are confirm they send the result to MOH! so i was afraid of! so ignored it! then the day after the MOH calling me, I didnt speak to them! i am now under Visit visa! if they find out any major thing in my blood test. and no confirmation yet and they sent to MOH! what do u think guys they will do? im wondering if i will do my visa extension it would have any problem?

I just want to say, you should follow the system of that country, they are not going to do any injustice with you. That will also help you to get the things clear rather than sitting in a dilemma.

Hello,

Thank for reply, But i prefer to do another medical in my country! But still im here at Visit visa and i will do the extension on 16, i wanna know if MOH will do such a record even they are not confirm what ever they see in my blood?