Opening a current/savings account in Montenegro

Hello I am seeking advice on opening a current/savings account in Montenegro. Can anybody assist and I also need legal advice re tax. Podgorica area as I will be flying in there. Thank you.

Hi Bloodmoon1970,

Welcome to Expat.com team :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Montenegro forum for more visibility.
Hopefully, you will receive more answers from members.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Hi Blood moon
Its easy to open a bank account in Montenegro .You will need your passport and if you have a Montenegro address that would be great. There is a full list of Montenegro banks on the internet and most of them will provide security on money deposited in the bank up to a certain limit.
Regarding your enquiry about starting a business in Montenegro there is a lit of recommendations on different posts on the Montenegro expat site.

Hi there,

I have been doing a lot of independent research on how to open an offshore bank account in Montenegro as a non-resident.  I came across *** and figure that it might be a useful resource for you too. 

I have learned a lot about the Montenegro bank account opening process and they have assisted me through my entire process.  I hope you find this helpful. :)

Cheers.

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : please, do not share external links on the forum, thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct