Bank account for international transfer

Hi!

I need to receive wire transfer from abroad. Unfortunately, I cannot specify an intermediary (a.k.a. correspondent) bank: I can only specify the bank's SWIFT code, and my IBAN.

I am a client of Atlas Banka. They have their own SWIFT code (namely ATLMMEP2) and I have an international account there with the IBAN. However, they told me “we strongly recommend specifying the correspondent bank as we've instructed you, otherwise the wire transfer may be severely delayed or even fail”. Unfortunately, I cannot specify that.

Is there any bank here in Montenegro, where I can open an international account, and then transfer from abroad to that account by only specifying SWIFT and IBAN?

Thanks in advance.

Do you have instructions which they give you in Bank? If not, you should go and ask them, then it wold be easy since on the list they pt more options for intermediary.

Yes, I have the instructions. The instructions list intermediary bank (SWIFT code COBADEFF, i.e. Commerzbank AG, Frankfurt). On the phone my bank told me "you'll likely have problems with your wire transfer unless you'll specify the intermediary bank".

The problem is, sender company can't specify that intermediary (there's no such field in their web interface).