New born baby without visa from pakistan

Hi,
  I need to know about the nee born baby can come without visa from pakistan. My baby is only one and half year. My family is on vacation and they are coming on 28th of August 2018. They are on iqama with valid Exit Re-Entry.
   So it is require visa for new born baby from pakistan or not  because in saudia Arabia visa on arrival is valid for infant less than one year.
    I heard from someone that FIA won' allow to bring new born baby from pakistan.
     Thanks to provide the correct info.

Arslan bhae I need information about visa can u please send Me a mob number thanks
I need your help.same case my wife pakistan delivered and my son 2 month how to bring saudi Arabia Guide me thx

Dear Arslan / Zulkifal,

Would you like to share your experience about the visa for the newborn, how you got the visa?
Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

A baby can enter on mother's exit entry just with ticket and passport provided he is under 6 months age. His birth certificate is required

AOA. Can you please share your experience to bring a newborn baby to KSA from Pakistan? Urgent response is requested. Thanks

Separate passport for baby
ERE valid for parents (mother)
Birth certificate from Nadra required
must be under 6 months to travel without any visa

Thanks Mudtadar Bhai, for your quick response.  one of my friend told me that on arrival visa is not for Pakistani and FIA doesn't allow boarding of newborn baby without visa stamping at the airport... Can you please confirm this?
Can you please share your number so that i can talk to you. Thanks

its applicable for all. I brought my child on this in July and two other friends brought their children in January

hi,

Did you bring your baby?