I want to marry a beautiful Morocan women

My name is Gabriel, I'm European who lives in Uk, I travelled on 3rd July to see for the first time  Morocco and to see this beautiful lady
I want to marry  her, she told about the papers, but I want to be sure about the uk address I live  I need any document about my house in uk to prove that I can take care of her in england, what documents do I need for the marriage?  I want to take her with me in Uk

Are you planning to get married in Morocco or UK? Cause I believe there might be some controversies, as Morocco is still under certain "Islamic" rules.
Then you should check with the embassy where you are planning to get married as they will have all the information you seek about the topic. Nonetheless you should be aware that she'll need a visa no matter what in other to leave the country.
I hope for the best my brother.

If you want to marry a muslim woman you need to convert to Islam

I know that, and I'm ready

I'm planning to get married in Marroc, that's the good way for her and me, do you use whatsapp?

Please contact here -
THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE KINGDOM OF MOROCCO
DIAMOND HOUSE 97/99 PRAED STREET, PADDINGTON
LONDON
W2 1NT
TEL: 02077240624   ( Please call during our opening hours:  9am - 2pm) 
During the Month of Ramadan 10am - 2pm
FAX: 0044 207 706 7407
E-MAIL: cg.london[at]maec.gov.ma

This is the most accurate and current details of moroccan marriage documents for british nation on the goverment website of moroccan consulate in UK
https://www.gov.uk/world/organisations/ … assy-rabat

http://www.moroccanconsulate.org.uk/en/Marriages

Thanks

Gabriel you are just becoming a muslim to marry? Islam is not to be taken lightly and hope you have researched and understand what you are doing.?

My American friend paid a local Qadi to say Shahadat on his behalf. No catechism required.
Not even got checked if he was circumcised 😆😆😆, though he was ready to “proof it” since like most American male born before 1980s he was snipped at three-week old 😱😱😱
Good luck!