Divorce

I am a Filipina married to a Pakistani for one year. We have a son together and only his brother knows that we got married. He has not been to Pakistan for 10 years and his family agreed on his behalf to be engaged to one of his cousins. They are forcing him to go to Pakistan soon. He refused before but since his sister is married to the girl's brother they threatened that they will give divorce to his sister and that someone will commit suicide. So he decided to get married to his cousin. So I also decided to divorce him. We got married in Makkamah here in Jeddah. How do I process the divorce and how long it will take to finalize the divorce. It is registered in the Philippine consulate. It is not registered in the Pakistani Consulate. I have my copy of our marriage contract stamped by the MOFA. Thank you for your advice.

I just wanted to say sorry that you have to go through this and stay strong!

whats your religion?

and I think he has to send a letter to you that's he wants to divorce you by the court I don't know which court cause you, a  foreigner, but where you get married in which court you must go there again and do it. good luck

Thank you for your kind words.

I revert to Islam when we got married. And I am the one who wants yo divorce him. He don't want to divorce me.

I'm messaging you privately to know more info.

My thought would be to seek advice from a council in your area, there will be people in the same situation as you.
As for the Pakistani it is common that the have to have arranged marriages against there will, it does not make it right but that's what the case appears to be.
If he does not want to be with you that's fine, just divorce and opt for an absolute decree and move on inshallah, its not easy but think about your beautiful kid