Appointment in Civil Affairs (Ahwal) for Birth/death certificate

Hello,
i have been trying to get the appointment through moi.gov.sa but upon selecting the branch of Jeddah it always says "no appointments available". It is displaying this message since 25th of Nov. Does anybody knows how to get an appointment?

same for me also for Riyadh Nasriyah Branch

Assalam o Alikum all,

Can anyone tell me, how to get appointment from Civil Affairs in Jeddah. I tried a lot to get appointment through their website but everytime it shows "No appointment available". Please help me if anyone knows anything.

Thanks

Same problem for me for last 1 week. It keeps saying "No appointment available" if you select Jeddah Al-Safa location Ahwal office. But I tried to see with Rabigh, just to check and it has several open appointments.

So my question now is - even if baby is born in a hospital in Jeddah and we live within Jeddah, can we go to Rabigh location Ahwal office to pick up the birth certificate?
Has anyone done this?

rs007 wrote:

Same problem for me for last 1 week. It keeps saying "No appointment available" if you select Jeddah Al-Safa location Ahwal office. But I tried to see with Rabigh, just to check and it has several open appointments.

So my question now is - even if baby is born in a hospital in Jeddah and we live within Jeddah, can we go to Rabigh location Ahwal office to pick up the birth certificate?
Has anyone done this?

They will not allow

rs007 wrote:

Has anyone done this?

Take a printout of the web page which says "no appointment", go to Ahwal office 1st floor right hand in the office of Manager, show him the page and ask for appointment.

asalam o alaikum,
i am living in jeddah and want to add Ahmad to my son's name as it is very important in studying abroad because on his birth certificate only single name ZIA is mentioned. my son is 9 YEARS old , me and my husband changed his name on his pakistani id card and passport but we don'tknow the procedure to add name on birth certificate.
plz guide me about the procedure.
can i as a mother follow the procedure.
how much time it tske.
is jeddah has the office where i apply.
do i need to fill form 87 and 203 both

waiting for reply

Dear Ehteshaam bhai, r u sure that the printout of "appointments not available" will works, even they dont want to talk on this appointments, they are just saying, try again online.. thats it.

Did some one do the same before...? getting appointment with the printouts...?

did u able to get appointment becuz still its showing no appointment available

Try getting the appointment from the machine located inside Ahwal Madani, they say you can get appointment from there.

Ehtesham
thanks for your reply did u take appointment from inside

ali786leo wrote:

Ehtesham

no I didn't, I took online appointment and it was late and came with the fine. I know its just 50 bucks but as long as there is system available it must be used. Anyhow, I saw queue of people using the system and asked one of the guys there.

ali786leo wrote:

Ehtesham
no I didn't, I took online appointment and it was late and came with the fine. I know its just 50 bucks but as long as there is system available it must be used. Anyhow, I saw queue of people using the system and asked one of the guys there.
Last edited by Ehtesham (Today 13:39:25)

but now everyone has to go to ahawal madni to take appointment this is wrong other cities booking showing but not jeddah i have so much time  just preparing my self to face this issues.

Dear
I would give you easy solution to solve this issue regarding getting the appointments, kindly visit your nearest Ahwal madani and find someone to provide you appointment number with the amount of 200 sr. At the same time you can visit Ahwal madani office and apply for iqama of new born baby,

those who are going to wast there time traveling Raigh, do not even think about it.

Ahwal madani will not accept your documents, because of the birth location, each city's has there own departments, 

Kind Regards
A.waheed

as eistamham said you can take appointment from inside machine ahlawi madnia they why paying 200 for the sake of none thing

ali786leo wrote:

as eistamham said you can take appointment from inside machine ahlawi madnia they why paying 200 for the sake of none thing

Dear Ali
He Just said and asked some random guy, well there is difference between appointment and Token. that machine is provided to get the tokens after checking your date and time on your appointment. I don't mind if you truly trust his words, go ahead at least there is 2 options. =)

Regards
A.waheed

waheed9542 wrote:

Dear
I would give you easy solution to solve this issue regarding getting the appointments, kindly visit your nearest Ahwal madani and find someone to provide you appointment number with the amount of 200 sr.

Excuse Me!!!

waheed9542 wrote:
ali786leo wrote:

Dear Ali
He Just said and asked some random guy, well there is difference between appointment and Token. that machine is provided to get the tokens after checking your date and time on your appointment. I don't mind if you truly trust his words, go ahead at least there is 2 options. =)

Regards
A.waheed

He better go there and check it out himself.

Salam All,

I'm struggling to get appointment in Ahwal (Nasriyah Branch) in Riyadh. Each time I try, get a message "No Appointments Available". Could anyone, who has faced such issue before and finally have got the appointment & the birth certificate, share his experience please? I'm getting frustrated badly :(

Do try out what Ehtesham said:

Ehtesham wrote:

Try getting the appointment from the machine located inside Ahwal Madani, they say you can get appointment from there.

But please do share your experience with us. It will help many I'm sure.

Sharing my experience: I went there (Nasiryah - Riyadh) 3 days ahead of my appointment. Everything went smooth; no one even bothered to check the appointment date.

Dear Waheed ,

I have tried to find alternate solution by visiting the offices near by the Civil Affair offices but they demanding 600 - 800 SAR (Crazyyyyyyyyy) ..

Why waste so much money when its for free...

I will visit to the civil affairs tomorrow again with the print out and update you guys, till then

BYe bye

Dear
This is something people demand these days & easy way to make money quickly

I'm glad to know about that, Wish you all the best of luck  :top:

mohammed.yousuf wrote:

Dear Waheed ,

I have tried to find alternate solution by visiting the offices near by the Civil Affair offices but they demanding 600 - 800 SAR (Crazyyyyyyyyy) ..

Why waste so much money when its for free...

I will visit to the civil affairs tomorrow again with the print out and update you guys, till then

BYe bye

mohammed.yousuf  did you visit jeddah ahwala madhni office or riyadh

ali786leo wrote:

mohammed.yousuf  did you visit jeddah ahwala madhni office or riyadh

@mohammed.yousuf seems to have been banned for some reasons. His location mentioned is Jeddah.

Guys, did you find the solution to this problem?

I want to take appointment well in advance i-e in january 2016 but same message is showing "no appointments available". I think they have disabled online appointment system specifically for Jeddah because appointments are available for all other cities. Can we take from ahwal office as mentioned by others?

Pls share your experiences.

Thanks

Good day, I want to get an appointment in your office for the birth certificate for my son. Please I need your cooperation.

Thank you

marliza552 wrote:

Good day, I want to get an appointment in your office for the birth certificate for my son. Please I need your cooperation.

Thank you

Rearrange your message to upto 120 characters and send it to Twitter page of Ahwal.

Hi..
Last tym i booked appointment on 20th  may ...but due to papers not issued by the hospital ..i couldn't  proceed to ahwal al madina....but now i hav  relevant papers ...so can i reuse that appointment  by any procedure  ..or hav to get new appointment  ...
Anyone  plz suggest  me ....eagerly waiting 4 reply...

Goodam mam.. are u in jeddah..? If ur in jeddah better to go to civil affair al safa before 08 am and bring ur appointment.. u can ask them.. they will assist u...

Good afternoon I am from tayma, tabuk region we applied for birth certificate in tayma first they issued birth certificate with wrong name again we corrected from the hospital and we submitted in August 1st 2022 then they told it will take 2 times because reply should come from riyadh.. name was corrected but they didn't issue the certificate till now they are telling the reason that from the system it's coming only in Arabic language there is problem from riyadh we can not give you... I got a message that name changed.. every day we are going but still they are saying same answer kindly guide us what to do. My husband came on visiting visa