First visit to Iasi!

Hi all.
Have been a little busy recently, what with all this move thing and all.

We're popping over to Iasi towards the end of August on a house hunting mission. We'll be looking around 15km from the town. If anyone is about that fancies a swift beverage, give me a shout :-)

Absolutely no idea where we're staying yet, nor how long we're going to be there, such is the excellence of my planning!!

Cheers
Mike and Antonia.

Hi Mike and Antonia,

I'm in Bucharest and have been here only a couple weeks.

I'm going to Iasi at the beginning of September, would love to see if you guys are still there!
How's the house hunt going?

Regards,
Saira

Hi Saira,

We should be arriving on Mon morning (20th). And possibly could be there for two to three weeks, depending on how things progress. I'll try to keep an eye on here while we're there, but I suspect we're going to be relatively busy (and tired).

There're a few places that have interested us that we've found online, obviously we haven't seen them, so it could be that they have been well advertised :))

Cheers
Mike

Hi, everyone i just want to ask. What is more easier and quickest way, is it get married in Philippines or in Romania? I'm still in Philippines right now and my boyfriend want us to get married in Romania but he don't know if it is a good idea.

Gracey macorol wrote:

Hi, everyone i just want to ask. What is more easier and quickest way, is it get married in Philippines or in Romania? I'm still in Philippines right now and my boyfriend want us to get married in Romania but he don't know if it is a good idea.

You would be best starting a new topic off for a better response.

SimCityAT
Expat Team