Tourist Residence Permit

Hello,

I'm going to visit Turkey soon and I'm planning to stay only for one month, but I'd like to get a Tourist Residence Permit. I know that it's required to have an address in Turkey to stay, is it possible to obtain residence permit with a one month rented apartment?

Your help is highly appreciated.
Thank you!

yes  you can

You can get it - but the paperwork that you will have to submit is painful. You will have to show a legal lease, the ownership certificate by the owner, the municipality address document, etc.

Easier to book a hotel long term and use that. It all depends what your end goal to visit here is. Just come and then try to find some work or extend stay or genuinely visit for a slightly longer period as a tourist and go back?

faisalkhan999 wrote:

You can get it - but the paperwork that you will have to submit is painful. You will have to show a legal lease, the ownership certificate by the owner, the municipality address document, etc.

Easier to book a hotel long term and use that. It all depends what your end goal to visit here is. Just come and then try to find some work or extend stay or genuinely visit for a slightly longer period as a tourist and go back?

Mainly I'm going for tourism, but if I found a good job there, I'd consider staying.