Family unification visa for turkey

Hi everyone,
I am hoping someone could help me with this matter, I had been in Turkey for 3 years and I have met my husband there, when we decided to get marry I was out of visa so we decided to get marry here in the Philippines, everything went smoothly and all required documents have been submitted to the Turkish Embassy,  but the agony is this, they told us to wait for 4 to 6 weeks to be able to get the visa but it has been nearly 2 months but still no news, we have been calling but the answer is the same as usual, "just wait for our call" .I am nearly 4 months pregnant and my husband is back to Turkey And we are getting frustrated.
What should we do?

Hi Nurali,

Considering how things work here, I would suggest that you sit tight, and give it a few more days/weeks. A few weeks can easily turn into a few months sometimes. I would advise you to wait for atleast two more weeks.

Good luck
Z

Thanks a lot for kind reply and advise.
I guess there is nothing much to do but wait I guess the pregnancy mood swings make the waiting harder🙂

Does anyone know if I can apply for a family unification  visa for Turkey  to visit my mum who lives there?

No problem,

I guess a steady supply of chocolates would have taken care of the hormones..  And I hope by now you are with your husband and a healthy baby!

Enjoy!

Nurali wrote:

Thanks a lot for kind reply and advise.
I guess there is nothing much to do but wait I guess the pregnancy mood swings make the waiting harder🙂

I guess the best way would be to come on a visit visa and then take care of the procedure from here directly.

Tracsand wrote:

Does anyone know if I can apply for a family unification  visa for Turkey  to visit my mum who lives there?