MM2H apply without residencial property

Dear all,
How important to have a residential property engaged upon submission of MM2H application? Some stressed that one who is not working or having business there, as to show the intention of stay must give evidence e.g buying a home.
My point is I can't find a worth deal at the moment but I do not want to hold back my application till FD raise. If this looks werid to the MM2H officers? I found it logic and indeed what s happening.
I satisfied all over 50 group requirement.

Kelly

Not important at all as property is not part of the approval process.

All the assets have to be liquid so ownership of property does not count regardless where it is located.

Incentive to apply immediately is to get in line before potential rises in qualifying levels or FDs. Although the change in government  means the changes mooted previously will not be implemented but new T&Cs are possible at any time.

Thank you again.
I should do it now disregard how others said. There will be million voices anyway.

Gravitas is correct
Lot of useless gossip to lead you astray

When it comes to renewal of MM2H after ten years, is the process the same as for the original application and do they demand to see documented evidence of financial statements as in the case of the original application ... Or is the process of renewal a simple rubber-stamping of the original application along with a simple, signed declaration?

Do applicants' requests for renewal ever get refused, in anyone's experience?

They can get refused if the medical check is failed.

http://mm2h.gov.my/index.php/en/apply-n … or-renewal

How much money on deposit is needed for;
Original & Copy of Confirmation Letter From Bank?

How does one obtain the conditional approval letter if one is just starting the process?

The conditional approval letter is what is received when accepted to join the MM2H programme. It details all the requirements. If it states a FD is required then that is the basis of the renewal.

Same amount of FD as when approval was given (less any withdrawals that have been authorized). The bank issued a certificate when the initial FD was placed, which is what they are referring to.

Looks like a new letter is required confirming a FD is still in place and tying it in for the next 10 year visa.

(I don't think travel insurance will be acceptable health insurance - but there is a clause which states this requirement is waived if health insurance cannot be obtained due to age)