Muscat Traffic light camera flash

Hi All,

I was recently crossing a traffic light near AL Khuwair, when I notice that the traffic light camera flashed twice. I'm sure that the traffic light was green when I crossed and there were few other vehicles in front and behind me.

So not very sure, if the camera flashed for me or others. I check on the ROP website but there is no fine appearing. So does it mean that the camera flashed for some other vehicles?

Hii,
Some cameras click twice, and the reason maybe over speeding of you or any other vehicle if the signal was green, and it takes time to be displayed on the rop website sometimes it doesnt appear also, in that case when you go to renew your vehicle then you get to know.

as zeeshan said,
if the traffic light was green and flash twice that means due to over speed. in alkuwair speed is 60km. it flashed me before two years back and the fine was omr10.

Hi all
Today I was crossing a traffic light near darsait ,that time I was notice two cameras give flash from back side and front side,when I was turn left to mutrah and I'm sure that the traffic light was green, but I change different lane during turn on signal..its was happen near morning 5am that time there was no vehicle on road, so I m sure camera did flash on me but I'm little bit confuse I choose wrong lane that why it was happen or I was jump a signal...but I'm sure signal was green ...I'm little bit worried about this first time its happened to me..
I check in rop site there is no fine appearing..

What was the result?

What wa sthe result did you get fine and if soo how much was it please let me knoww

@LifeinOman

HI SIR WHAT HAPPENED THEN? IS IT FOR SPEEDING?

HI

TODAY AT 5:30 I WAS CROSSING SIGNAL IN ALKHUWAIR THE TRAFFIC LIGHT WAS GREEN AND WAS GOING TO TURN YELLOW BUT FLASHED WHILE CROSSING . I AM SURE ITS NOT RED BUT MY SPEED WAS 80