Oman driving licence duplicates

I have oman driving licence. But its lost yesterday how can i get duplicates. I have no photocopies in losted licence.

Deepu k nair wrote:

I have oman driving licence. But its lost yesterday how can i get duplicates. I have no photocopies in losted licence.

Your license number is registered with your ID card number. You need to report it to the nearest ROP station. They will issue you a paper based temporary license.
You then need to take that letter to SEEB ROP headoffice where they will further issue a small green booklet (with your photo on it). That green booklet will be valid for two months from the date of issue and after that you need to visit back the ROP where your new license will be issued.

Trust the above information would help.

Update on 2022 AUG:
It's not a big deal. First, take a deep breath.

I lost my driving license recently. Find the procedures given below.
  • Go to any ROP where the license is issued.
  • Take 1 copy of a photo
  • Pay 5 OMR and ROP will issue a temporary license book (written by pen).
  • Wait for 2 months
  • If you don't find still then go again ROP pay 20 OMR. They will issue a new license.
Trust the above information would help.
Hello Anurag Sukumaran,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

Thank you for sharing such information but this OP will not see your message as the last time he visited the forum was in 2017.

You can start a new thread on the Muscat forum to share interesting information like this one.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

Hi.

I Los my Oman driving license.its validity 2026.now I don't have Oman resident visa.now I have dubai resident visa.so I need my license for replacing in dubai license.kindly advise me.i can go in Oman in visit visa and collect my license.help me

Bro , same suituvation to ma also . Pls. Give advice ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Rasalkhow Garage,

Please note that infos should be posted on the forum itself. No need to post contact details on the forum and it is not permitted.

All the best,

Bhavna