2. A-4 Kitas

- processing
- payment
- verification original documents
- photoshoot
- id card release

cheers,
rick

I had to produce a medical note as well.

The medical included an eye test.

Well it had medical written on it so maybe....

Additional requirements will be:

(Optional )

1.actual medical test to conduct by an officer
2.actual written examination
3.actual driving test

cheers,
rick

I just got my 5 year sim c so I am happy.

Wait, the written test is optional  :/  I am going to take the written test this week hopefully but I thought it was mandatory and I was asked to bring a medical check up.  Am I missing something I should know???

They are mandatory, some people know people but legal process is medical/ eye test practical and theory plus payment along with documents (certainly first license)
The problem is if you “know people” the info they hold (police etc) is falsified so you run the risk of arrest and deported, the thing to remember is the information the authorities hold MUST have been provided by you they simply input the information,

The new process was:
Tests - Written and practical
Medical - BP, eye test and other simple stuff
Pay
licence

As expat rules no longer apply to me these could have changed over the last two years.
Could recent applicants comment, please.

Digitarius wrote:

Wait, the written test is optional

More likely a dose of bad English.
I'm guessing he means you don't have to take it for renewals. I await correction if my guess is in error.

I renewed both my car and bike license  this year process hasn't changed in my region with the exception the medical can be done off-site, multiple questions but no driving/ riding test

My wife obtained her first car license several months ago, exactly the same process it has been for the last 4/5 years for locals

Colleague from uk has completed same process as it always has been but medical done onsite also letter from our HR department confirming attached information

Fred wrote:
Digitarius wrote:

Wait, the written test is optional

More likely a dose of bad English.
I'm guessing he means you don't have to take it for renewals. I await correction if my guess is in error.

Correct

Ok so the written test is required what about the driving test for a motorbike?  I went out to practice with a friend yesterday and he said you must be able to do a figure 8 without hitting any cones and must always stop with only  your left foot on the ground once you've stopped.  I never rode a motorbike so I am learning uurrghhh.

In some places they use a motorbike simulator, strange as it might seem.

The police station hear does not use a simulator.  I saw the course.  I need to practice more but I'll get it eventually.

How much is the license with no exam or practical driving test???

Digitarius wrote:

How much is the license with no exam or practical driving test???

That would involve a bribe so can't be discussed on the forum as it's illegal.