Paper work for Marriage in Indonesia

Hello Everyone.

This is my second topic,  i still hope that i 'll get help for my first thread.  In this thread i wanted to ask that after getting NOC from embassy for marriage what are required to marry ? What papers required ?  What process?

Thank for help in advance!

This took me 2 minutes to search on Google, seriously did you even try?

Admin facebook page : Pakistan Indonesia Mix MarriTue, 28 Mar 2017 06:43 EDT
Marriage Documentation for Marriage with Indonesian girl
I am sure you coming to Indonesia for marriage purpose. If “ Yes” then you need these information also.

Marriage Documentation:
If you want to registered marriage in Indonesia by KUA, Kantor Urusan Agama( Indonesian Office of Religious Affairs ) you need these documents.

From future wife ( calon istri )
1. FOTO COPY KTP DAN KARTU KELUARGA AYAH DAN IBU DAN COLON ISTRI
2. SURAT IZIN MENIKAH DARI ORANG TUA
3. SURAT PERNYATAAN DARI CALON ISTRI
4. SUART N1, N2, N3, N4 DARI KANTOR KELURAHAN dan KUA

From future husband ( calon suami )
1. Photo copy of your Passport
2. UNMARRIED CERTIFICATE FROM UNION COUNCIL ( in your area ).
3. MARRIAGE NOC FROM PAKISTAN EMBASSY, JAKARTA

NOTE : FOR APPLY MARRIAGE NOC IN PAKISTAN EMBASSY, NEED MARRIAGE PERMISSION LETTER FROM YOUR FATHER OR MOTHER
For writing of Permission letters ( Affidavit ) I need some information from both of you.

1. Scan copy of your Passport
2. Scan copy of your CNIC ( KTP ).
3. Scan copy of your Father's CNIC (KTP)
4. Your complete home address,
5. Home or Father Mobile Phone No.
6. Your personal mobile number

From future wife ( calon istri )
1. Scan copy of her KTP & KK ( NIC & Family card )
2. Scan Copy of her father & Mother's KTP and KK ( NIC & Family card )
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Required documents for applying Marriage NOC from Embassy of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

1. Photocopy CNIC of your Father
2. MARRIAGE PERMISSION LETTER ( Affidavit ) from your Father.
3. Photo copy of your Passport
4. Photocopy of your CNIC

From future wife/Spouse ( calon istri )
1. FOTO COPY KTP DAN KARTU KELUARGA AYAH DAN IBU DAN COLON ISTRI
2. ASLI SURAT IZIN MENIKAH DARI ORANG TUA (Tandatangan di atas Materai Rp.6000/-)
3. ASLI SURAT PERNYATAAN DAI CALON ISTRI ( Tandatangan di atas Materai R0.6000/-)
4. Foto copy SUART N1, N2, N3, N4 DARI KANTOR KELURAHAN

Draft of SURAT IZIN MENIKAH DARI ORANG TUA and SURAT PERNYATAAN DAI CALON ISTRI I will email to your Spouse. These will 4 letters.

NOTE : KUA (Indonesian local Marriage Registration Office ) MUST NEED MARRIAGE NOC FROM PAKISTAN EMBASSY with Indonesian language. So this MARRIAGE NOC must be translate from authorize translator from Jakarta. ( I will help you to get translation ).

For more details Join ( Like ) our facebook page and send a message in page inbox.

Admin facebook page : Pakistan Indonesia Mix Marriage Community
Admin facebook page : Pakistan Indonesia Mix MarriTue, 28 Mar 2017 06:40 EDT
If you want we can handle all these work for you,

1- Indonesian Visa for your boyfriend ( Spouse).
2- Preparing of Marriage Documents from female & male side.

3. Arrange of Marriage Agreement (Perjanjian Pra Nikah/Prenup) issued by Notary public Jakarta

4. Arrange of Marriage NOC from Pakistan Embassy Jakarta

5. Arrange of Marriage NOC in Indonesian Translation by Indonesian Law Ministry Authorized Translator

6- Registration of marriage in 3-Indonesian Ministries

7- After your marriage if you want to stay in Indonesia, We can process your Indonesian Stay Permit from Indonesian Immigration Office.

NOTE : As a Admin facebook page Pakistan Indonesia Mix Marriage Community, We are not demanding any money/Service Charges for this work. But if by your happiness you will give us anything, We are thankful to you.

For More Details you can contact with us via Whatsapp, Viber, LINE or Skype. There are many things that we need to Talk. Do not Worry I am Pakistani but we can talk in Urdu and Indonesian Language.

With Best of my Wishes,

For more details Join ( Like ) our facebook page and send a message in page inbox.

Now at least read it and go on to Facebook and find the rest.

Hello, Thank again for great reply,  i'll go to facebook page and ask them if they can handle papers for us .   :)

I would suggest you actually do something rather that getting other people to do it. After all you want to get married.