Haircut District 3

Hello , does  anyone have a good place they'd recommend for a haircut, I'm in district 3 on Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street Thanks Ray

Hi Ray NZ and welcome to the forum, :)

I invite you to consult the Business directory : Hairdressers in Ho Chi Minh City.You will find a list of hairdressers you can choose from.

All the best.
Anas,
Expat.com Team

Hi Anas thanks for that I will check the directory out

How fancy do you want? There's a local barber shop on Nguyen Thi Minh Khai next to 18A alley that charges about 35,000 dong for a cut. I've been there myself a few times and so are other expats living nearby. They don't do other fancy services like shampoo and massage just in case you're into that sort of stuff.

Thank you this one looks perfect and is close thanks Ray

Hairdressers. That's a problem. I used to go to the barber (hớt tóc) to get the sides and back buzzed and leave the top alone- there's not much hair up there. Two years ago  suddenly there are no barbers any more, only hairdressers who will not cut hair the way I ask. They trim delicately and at length around the edges  which accomplishes nothing for me and charge a huge price. These are the same guys that used to do it the way I wanted it. I got an electric  hair clipper and do it myself now.