Maybe this can help you if you're planning a move

Hi there,

A while ago I shared a video where I went into detail about life in Mauritius and lots of you have contacted me to say it helped you lots, which is great as I love helping out :-)

As I get LOADS of questions about moving abroad in general, and to Mauritius in particular I am hosting a free webinar on 10th July on "Everything you need to know about moving abroad / back home", where you can ask me any questions about this subject live.

I'm not sure about posting links here so just drop me a line if you'd like to sign up.

Sophie x

Hi Sophie,

I also advise you to create an event for your webinar in the events in Mauritius section.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Thank you so much Priscilla - I've just done that.

Hi there,
Thanks for the invite! My husband and I are looking to move from Edinburgh to Mauritius, either the end of this year or the beginning of next. im interested in joining you on 10th, but not sure what I need to do.....technophobe, I'm afraid. If you can kindly let me know what I need to do, I'd be grateful.
Best wishes,
Shirley

Hallo, I too would like more info about what to do on the 10th. Regards Doreen

FYI : To those who are green  wrt Webinar

https://myownconference.com/blog/en/ind … a-webinar/

Hi Shirley and Doreen,

Here is what you need to do to join me live on Tuesday 10th July at 3pm Mauritius time (noon UK time):

* Register via this link https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_wzm … di_XCdADTw (just enter your name and email address)
* On the next page you will receive a link to click on to join the webinar at the time indicated above. You will also receive this link via email.
* About 5 minutes before the webinar starts click that link (you may need to download "Zoom" to access it) and then you can join me live.
* You will be able to see me, hear me and type questions into a chat box for me to answer. But don't worry, the camera and microphone won't be on you!

If you have any questions or problems joining live then please do message me via my business Facebook page (Sophie Le Brozec) so I can help you immediately.

I look forward to having you on the webinar, and feel free to message me with any questions you might already have.

Happy Sunday!
Sophie x

(there will be a replay which you will receive afterwards)