Saudi employment visa

Hi I have got offer letter from my employer in Saudi Arabia in beginning of April I was said I will receive my visa within 15 days but it's almost 3 Months my HR and senior management is touch with me in between Ramzan has come so it got delayed consultant said me to finish my medical 2 days so I have done report says it's fit how much more time does this process take as it's gett delayed I am jobless . Consultant said he will provide MOFA number on Monday pls advise how to deal on this

Hello, if I can give you an advice, hoping that your situation will be resolved before mine, do not think too much  about this and  try to focus on something else while you wait. It's a pity you're out of work. Unfortunately in many situations  times are very long and nobody gives you reliable information. I have passed the selection for an airline,  they told me to be ready to move in about two months and I have been waiting for a visa for more than seven months now. No one has ever officially sent me an update on the status of my practice or an estimated time. From the first month my family was ready (you can imagine the preparations) to move to Saudi Arabia and we are still here from November waiting for an email or a phone call to let us know something. It's very stressful, but luckily at least I'm working. So I advise you not to focus on this thing,  it will come and it will take his time.  Look for something else while you wait.

Sandro, I'm in a similar situation and feel your pain! I was sent on a weeklong house hunting trip by my employer and then told to get everything I needed for visa processing at the embassy because it would happen within a month. My visit visa took three days, so a month didn't seem unreasonable. Now I'm going into the fourth month with zero communication. I assume that at some point, my visa will randomly pop up and I'll receive a demand to get on a plane ASAP, which is not a great strategy.

Keep calm...this usually happens here....Now they'll all close fro Eid Holidays...Keep patience till October atleast

I hate to break it but if its taking that long, your employer probably do not have the visa to bring you to Saudi Arabia. Looks like they are still applying to get the visa to use for you but somehow is having some issues to get one. Either their standing is not si great or their percentage of your nationality is above the expected making it difficult to get a visa.

Sandro, I'm curious to see if you're still waiting or if everything eventually worked out.