Decline/retract application

Hello everyone, pls help me answer my query. I applied (walk in)  in one of the hospitals in Riyadh and luckyly I was hired and that was before my exit. Now that Im here in the Philippines, they endorsed me to an agency to help me process my documents. All my docs are now complete, and also fit to work after my medical. Now, I have my visa. But Im not done with biometrix yet and my passport is still with me, no stamp yet. My concern is that Ive got another offer in Medina with higher salary, 2ksr higher than in Riyadh. Is it ok to decline my application in Riyadh? Even if there is already visa? Is my application in Medina especially in processing a new visa will be affected? Are they going to block me in Saudi if I will decline my application especially that I've got already visa.

As I know, you can terminate the current contract and you can apply for a new contract. The company of the your current visa should apply for canceling their visa before starting applying for new visa which it'll take sometime, I guess. But they cannot block you.

Thank you. I read somewhere that visa in Saudi has no name yet? I mean it is a blank visa that has been issued by the employer, unless biometrics and visa stamping has done already. Once visa is released, the employee will submit all the necessary documents and finger printing and thats the time it will be stamp in your passport. Am I right or wrong? I'm afraid that the visa issued has my name already there.. I don't know the process exactly.

Even if it's stamped on your passport u still be able to cancel it but it'll take more time, and yes when the company issue a visa it'll be blank, afterthat, they'll send a separate letter/ confirmation to book this visa against your name. However, you can call the current employer to cancel your booked visa for whatever reason and apply for the new employer. And it's better to check with Saudi Embassy in your country.

Thank you so much for your immediate response.