NEED A ROOM !

Hey everybody,

My name's Johanna, I'm 20 years old and I've been choosed for 1 year at Bahcesehir university in Communication.

I'm looking for a roommate : - peacefully
                             - where everybody participate to housekeeping
                             - open mind and fun people
                             - where it's ok I host my family/friends when I want with my roommate's agreement of course :)

I like laughing, partying, going out but also being serious, work,read, discover new cultures and way of life.

My maximum : 350€.

Thanks !

Hi Johanna,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

You may have a look at the Istanbul classifieds > accommodation section - flatshare, houseshare and post an advert there as well.

Wish you good luck,
Christine

i am a 26yeard old girl . also mother for a ten month baby boy...we are peaceful and calm..i live in zeytinburnu..my apprtment is big..three bedrooms ..i like to keep my house house as i hsve a baby here...and i want a roommate..have no problem with you visiting friends and family..and 350€is the wanted price..my email is [email protected]

Zytinburnu 350€ for a room?!?!?!?!?
It s not to much...?

well if you really wants you can inbox me
I have a spare room and its 20min away from mecidekoy, 2o min from uskudar, 30 min from besiktas
transportations not a problem at all

[Moderated: please post in housing section]

Hello everybody,

Do note that this is an old thread ( 2011 )

Please note that all housing offers or housing demands should be done in the Housing in Istanbul section which is actually the most appropriate section please.

It is clearly written in the TURKEY FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

P.S Discussion closed

Closed