Ulus Savoy, Istinye Park, Etiler Alkent?

I need to find a house in Istanbul and my kids are 3, 5 yrs old and they need to go to British or IICS, maybe to the city campus.

I'd like to seek some valuable information on the following from the residence in Ulus Savoy or Istinye Park or Alkent.

What are the pros and cons for each estate?
As a home-staying mom of 3 and 5 yrs old kids, which would be better? Is a car necessity / if not, what options do I have as a public transport?
How is the facility within the compound?
What can I do around in a walking distance? (shops/kids playarea/kids lessons/cafe etc)

My husband is strongly wants to get a house in a new compound and I am a bit worried if it would not be as comfy or easy as the Alkent or Etiler area.

Please share your experience.
Thank you.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please]

[Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Before i answer why you choose these era ? You can rent or buy in besiktas ,next to it brittish school and american ,beside its in the center of everywhere metro ,metrobus and bus sea is near and many shops

Hi,
We are moving to Istanbul this summer with 3 children. 13,4 and 2 yrs. We will send them to IICS. I think we will send small ones to city campus and the oldest to the suburb campus. We want to live in the city because the oldest will want to hang out in the city as he gets older with friends and we like to live in cities. However, the bus ride is an issue I think and I want to be able to set up my playdates for my youngest ones.
Any advise where to live? Or any advice on anything?
We live in a suberb outside of Beijing now and we really miss city life.

Hello
Hope you are well. Might I ask you which coumpound you have chosen at the end and are you happy with it. My wife and our two kids will be moving to Istanbul in a month and we are looking at ulus savoy or alkent. Any advise ?
Thanks for the help
Marco

I recommend you İstiye Park, which is more safe, have the best shopping mall of Istanbul just with a door distance. You have lots of Parks in Istinye such as Emirgan Park, and Tarabya Korusu. They are all good for kids. You do not have green area in Etiler and Ulus. I heard that USA consulate rents the houses of Istinye Park due to safety reasons in Istanbul.