Warehouse rent

Hi there,

I am new to this forum, and this is my first post. I have put this post in accomodation as I thought it would be the closest match

I am looking to get an idea on the price of renting a warehouse somewhere around kadikoy, about 150m2 in order to setup my business. Hoping to get some of your feedback on any guesstimates you may have and also where I should look in order to rent one (websites you may know of?) and also what the rule is in Turkey in terms of upfront costs to renting (1 month deposit?).

Any help / tips / suggestions more than welcome!

Cheers!

Tom

Hello Tom.

In order to get more response, i would invite you to post an advert in the Professional spaces in Istanbul section. It shall help.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Hey,

A good website I know of that you should check out is http://www. sahibinden.com/

Its a website that mainly has posts "directly from the owner"

A quick search revealed a few results that might interest you. Check it out here:

http://www. sahibinden.com/en/for-rent-commercial-storage-facility/istanbul?a97586_max=200&a97586_min=150

Many warehouses are also posted through a real-estate agent, so you'll have to check out their websites or visit the agent yourself.

Hope this helps.

Hi moakh85,

Thanks a lot for your reply! This has definitely helped me in my search

please i need a 400 m2 warehouse rental for a factor in Istanbul After the airport to be affordable for manufacturing business please if you have please contact me i dont care about the area i need an affordable one please send me offers if you have, thank you Anwar

elaborate how much is suitable rent for you?

affordable depends on your expectations?

what will be the factory's production? textile or heavy industry

anwarkhadra wrote:

please i need a 400 m2 warehouse rental for a factor in Istanbul After the airport to be affordable for manufacturing business please if you have please contact me i dont care about the area i need an affordable one please send me offers if you have, thank you Anwar

check my message upwards

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct