We are looking for Homemate !!

Hey everybody,

if you are still looking for rent a room in istanbul. I have a friend who is law student he is also looking for roomate and you can stay with him with safely :) if u are ok text me. Bye.

How much and where is the flat? I'm looking for a place for April, May and part of June. Or would that be too long of a timeframe.

300 $ with bills and in europe side. Its so close to Atatürk airport also in center place. These dates are suit for my friend too :) And also my friend want to develop his english level can you help for it? and also he will teach you Turkish if you want.

Hi kezarto,

Also feel free to post you demand for a roommate in the Shared accommodation in Istanbul section please. Do note that it is in fact the best section for your request.:)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

I was curious about the area - like right now I'm in Pangalti. I would want somewhere that's close to public transit that runs fairly late.
With bills included how much would you say the place would come up to per month?
Also is it possible to come look at it maybe today or tomorrow? (My phone doesn't work in Turkey so I need to arrange everything before I leave here because I won't be able to call for any further instructions.)

Hello there  just become a member here  in this amazing blog and i got ur add ..
am coming to your city in 2weeks from now  hoping  to find a room to rent or 2share i will appreciate that if you mail me back
aim a musician from london..my mail box is
[email protected]
thank you very much
Stonemy

Hi m6d5,
Ohh cool so you close to sisli this time. Of course we can meet you next wednesday. is it suit for you? Because my friend will be here at this date. And our place in bahcelievler and so close to all public transport nearly 9-10 minutes to arrive them. 300$ with bills(water-electricity-gas-internet) per-month.. see u soon

Hi stonemy,
we would love to admit you as homemate. I explained features of my house and friend on the above if you ok you can keep in touch with us :) bye

Is it okay to come by today or early tomorrow instead? I will be going out of town tomorrow.

Thanks  alot mate you made me so happy and i cant be happier than iam now..
woow u did make my day and night shines  as i said i will be in ur beautiful city Istanbul the eve of 26/2 and i can come straight forward  from the airport  2the flat if u post me the location and the address
mean while if u wanna exchange mails till we meet this is my mail box and i will be happy 2have urs if u wish
[email protected]
thanks so much appreciate that 2millions
:)

Dear bro Kezarto
as i said in my first mail 2u am so happy 2b a part of ur mates in ur beautiful flat and i did red about the flat above
and i do   like it very much and accept  the  deal fully ..
u will find me a very cool mate and i asure u guys will like my company very much ..as a i mentioned  above i will be coming the eve of 26/2 thats in 12 days from 2day and  will appreciate highly deeply  appreciation if u post me ur address and fone 2my private mail and i will ring u b4 i fly from london  and after i arrive 2 Istabul 2b in touch till i arrive
Respect Bro Kezarto
Stonemy

Hey, how are you doing?

If I may ask you where is the house located?  And what is the term and conditions
?

Regards

hi kezarto!
i would like to rent a room in Istanbul and come there untill the end of the April 2014 and i am looking for roommates.if your friend is looking a roommate,we can rent that flat with eachother. i am a cool and sociable person.
if you are ok you can be touch with me by my Email: [email protected]

Hi Mojtabatofan,

Maybe it can increase your chances if you can post an ad here : Shared accommodation in Istanbul section

Good luck,

Priscilla  :cheers: