Looking for rent room

Hello,

I m french women looking for to rent room, i CAN give 550tl everything inclued rent charge per month and with out give commission or deposit.
I Will be in Istanbul in december 2013.
I would like the share flat only with women, with full furniture washing machine, fridge, bed...etc close to transport autobus, tram, metro, ferry, i would like to live only europ part.
Taksim, osmanbey, fatih, Besiktas
I m not drinking no smoking also, i would love to live with people no smoking or drinking inside home and respectfull about sleeping time and clean people.

Thanks

Hello YasmineParis.

I would advise you to browse the offers in the Flat share in Istanbul section or even post an advert there.

Thanks.

Karen :)

[moderated: pls post in the housing section]

Hello Chima,

Thank you but no thanks

Bye

[Moderated: use the private message pls]

No one CAN help me...?

:up:

Am looking for a room

I saw in Craig list  room to rent for 275€ i think everything inclued but not shure.i think it s mixte share flat...
Such in Craiglist turkey

khd.akkad wrote:

hi Slimbonny;

where r u now

.i wil be in istanbul by next week.

http://www.emlak.net/ara.php?aa=1&art=9 … s=5&list=1http://www.emlak.net/ara.php?aa=1&art=9 … s=5&list=1
i found some prices for u, that places are a bit expensive
have  a nice sunday

YasmineParis wrote:

Hello,

I m french women looking for to rent room, i CAN give 550tl everything inclued rent charge per month and with out give commission or deposit.
I Will be in Istanbul in december 2013.
I would like the share flat only with women, with full furniture washing machine, fridge, bed...etc close to transport autobus, tram, metro, ferry, i would like to live only europ part.
Taksim, osmanbey, fatih, Besiktas
I m not drinking no smoking also, i would love to live with people no smoking or drinking inside home and respectfull about sleeping time and clean people.

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks ,
True it s expensive for me...

YasmineParis wrote:

I saw in Craig list  room to rent for 275€ i think everything inclued but not shure.i think it s mixte share flat...
Such in Craiglist turkey

Khd.akkad you know there are good price for Istanbul...and no i Didn t found yet...

I have a room  to rent, if u interest just let me know.

info: post.craigslist.org/manage/4151263464

mail: [email protected]

I pm u a link of group on fb... Good luck

I get it! Thanks ;)