A new home for Billy?

Dear all, I am arriving in Marrakech in early June, unfortunately, not as a tourist. Sadly, my sister Janice, who was a long term resident of Marrakech, died of a stroke last March and I have to travel to Morocco to sort out her affairs.
One of my jobs is to re - home her dog Billy. He is an adorable 3 year old Yorkie/Maltese terrier, fully vaccinated, good with kids and a very sweet temperament. He needs a loving new family to give him lots of attention. He is currently being cared for at Janice's former house in Marrakech.
If you, or anyone you know can give Billy a new home, please send me a message on the Expat Forum or on Facebook.
Helen Taylor

Hello Helen

I am living in Marrakech and would like to meet Billy, I have a small riad in the Kasbah, I live alone and miss my dog Phoebe, who is now with my ex husband in the UK

Regards

Deana

hi deana im interesseted for your oportunity ok i live in Casablanca plz i wait your call ok

Hello again Deana & thanks for your message. Not sure if I sent my last message, still don't know my way around the Expat forum I arrive in Marrakech on Sunday 3rd June about midday. I'm staying at 18/19 Derb el Koudia, Kasbah if you would like to come & meet me & Billy in the evening, say around 7pm? Email is best for me: ***
Helen

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct