If you live in Timisoara

Hi,

I'm Stefano from Italy, 29 y.o.

I have accepted a new job in Timisoara area, a big step forward for my career, so I will move there next July.

Timisoara is completely new for me, so I'd like to meet somebody new in the city!

Feel free to text me if you live in Timisoara as well!

Hi Stefano, welcome on board.

I have created a new topic from your post on the Timisoara forum so that you might get some interaction.

Will you be moving alone or with your family ?

We have a tool on the website where you can search for members and maybe contact them while introducing yourself, you could give it a try if you want : Timisoara expat network

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you Bhavna,

that tool looks very usefull, I'll try yo use it.

Anyway, I'll move in Timisoara alone. Actually, at the very beginning I will live in Sannicolau Mare (almost 1h of driving from Timisoara), but my plan is to spend every weekend somewhere else: Timisoara or other cities in Romania/Hungary/etc.
Later, my idea is to live in the city of Timisoara.

I'm an engineer and I'm working in automotive industry. Last year, I have also lived in Poland (Katowice, not far from Krakòw). I have accepted this new job with a new company, that's why I'll move to Timisoara (but I will work, sometimes, also in Serbia and Russia).

I'll be happy to meet other Expat or locals!

Hello guys,

my name is Sebastian and I plan to move to Timisoara in September. I have my own online business and I decided to live there.

Would be great to meet someone who's living in the same city.