Exit visa without issuing iqama of my new born baby

hello everyone, me and my wife we both are resident here in saudi arabia, my wife delivered a baby 2 month before, and we brought him here in KSA, i still didn't processed his iqama here in KSA, because it will be charged 2500+ family levy fee,  now i decided to send my family on exit , is it possible to send my family on exit or first i have to process my son's iqama ???

if anyone know about this please guide me on reply or contact

hi sir, im facing the same issue with you. can you share your experience regarding this? what are the process did you take?

tnx...

Hi
I'm sitting with the same situation can you please share

You have to register the baby before leaving saudi on exit .
By law u have to do it .
There is no other way around it

I will apply for my son's Final Exit visa after the release of his passport later this month. Do i need to inform my employer or I can issue final exit visa through MOI. Anyone can help me please

Hello Nader,

If the baby entered KSA then he/she already has a border number and added to your dependents list. You must pay 2000 for border entry + 500 for correction of status + dependent levy.

Good thing is that dependent levy will only be counted till expiry of your Iqama so if your Iqama is going to expire in next couple of months then you don't need to pay much.

Good luck !