Puerto Rico FEMA Contractors Connections

Hello, looking to connect with Puerto Rico FEMA Contractors.  Preferably engineers or workers performing government asset inspections/evaluations/estimates, but any FEMA contractor worker input is welcomed.  Looking to get a feel for the lodging, living, work and office conditions as a full time working Puerto Rico FEMA Contractor.  Living accommodations and area(s), service territories, drive times and travel region would be helpful.  Anything that would provide an insight to the work and living conditions and requirements.  Thanks!

Krepperatu wrote:

Hello, looking to connect with Puerto Rico FEMA Contractors.  Preferably engineers or workers performing government asset inspections/evaluations/estimates, but any FEMA contractor worker input is welcomed.  Looking to get a feel for the lodging, living, work and office conditions as a full time working Puerto Rico FEMA Contractor.  Living accommodations and area(s), service territories, drive times and travel region would be helpful.  Anything that would provide an insight to the work and living conditions and requirements.  Thanks!

I am not aware of any member of the group that are FEMA workers. I can tell you however that they are being accommodated everywhere, in Hotels, AirBnB, even private homes in some cases. To my knowledge all the workers are given a 30 day contract that is renewed as needed, not permanent.

Planned assignment is 1 to 1.5 years.  Wanting to connect with FEMA Contractors to learn more about the work, office and living conditions and requirements.  Know any FEMA Contractors I can connect with?

I dont

Hi,
Just got back from PR- was there 6 months.. I'll be happy to answer your questions if possible.
I fell in love with the people and Puerto Rico.. selling my business and plan to retire there.- I was deployed on the NE side of the island- Luquillo/Fajardo/Ceiba area.

What FEMA contractor did you work for? What were your tasks? Were you paid for drive time to sites?  Was your office at your apartment or elsewhere?  Send email to *** if you like to set up personal messaging.  I have a lot of questions! :-)

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Does any one have some guidance on how to get a FEEMA contractor job in Puerto Rico? Are there paticular companies people recomend? Is there training one could take that they look for? Any advice is appreciated!