Need a dog sitter/pet resort anywhere in PR

I am living on the west side of the island and am looking for a pet resort/boarding for our great dane when we travel.  I prefer a pet resort, but can't seem to find one on the island.  We usually fly out of SJU, so the metro area is fine.  I just want to know my baby is being taken care of.  Can anyone recommend someone??  Thanks!

Try "Dog Boarding of Rincon" 787-451-2020. Rinconeros are particularly animal friendly. They might not fit the bill exactly like you are looking for but they have a 4,000sm facility and have cage free boarding. There would be lots of attention, care and companionship for your best friend. Or try the ARF Foundation. They are an animal rescue organization and could probably help you find what you are looking for. Hope you find the right set up for your Great Dane. They are terrific dogs.

Gregg

Gregg,
Thanks!!!  Great ideas!

Branson, I live in Isla Verde, 5 minutes from SJU and I've owned a GD before, so I m familiar with them. I have fostered/dogsat for neighbors in m bldg. I can't have a full-time dog of my own due to my schedule but a "dog fix" from time to time might cure my "GD blues". BTW,I also used to live in Rincon. I'm right on the water and have a 3 bedroom condo, plenty of beach to walk on, would love to see if we can help eachother out. Jane

Looking for a pet sitter in the Condado Puerto RIco area for 12/23/23 from 7pm-11pm for my dog.

Looking for a dog sitter on 12/23/23 in my home from 7pm-11pm. 

Condado, Puerto Rico

@micheleprico

Hello and welcome !

Please note that you are replying to an old thread.

I would suggest that you post an advert in the Everything for your pets in Puerto Ricosection of the website for better exposure.

Regards

Bhavna