Going Exit.

Hello everyone, iam a Filipino and this is my first time abroad and iam hoping to hear your advise about going exit. I already finished my 2 years contract here in jeddah and I fill up my exit papers to the HR, by that, they said it would take 15 days to process my exit papers and all i need, but iam here now almost a month and still i didnt receive my settlement, visa and plane ticket. About this matter i would like to ask for your help regarding this matter and what should I do. How many days should i wait in order to go home.

Thanks.

I guess you need to put up this query to your HR and they only can tell you the further course of action !!

Hello sir thank you for your advice. Sir i already told to my HR about this and they just keep telling me to wait but as the time goes by no any progress about it. And im staying here spending days and money without any good result. It will be 1month now since i last stop work, what do you think is the best way to make it fast sir? Because i think they dont attend to my concern promptly.