How to find job on distance

I looking for chef job in Malta. I have a long time experience in sous chef possition. My question is: how possible to find work on distanse in Malta? I currently live in Estonia and have a plan to move to Malta when I will take a job offer. Interview possible only by video chat. How real my plan is ? Please share your experens and thoughts about my case.

Moonlight12 wrote:

I looking for chef job in Malta. I have a long time experience in sous chef possition. My question is: how possible to find work on distanse in Malta? I currently live in Estonia and have a plan to move to Malta when I will take a job offer. Interview possible only by video chat. How real my plan is ? Please share your experens and thoughts about my case.

Welcome to the Forum, why not look on the job section on here also look at MaltaParks job section, it may be easier to come over here for a holiday and have a look then,  as it's quite often easier to get a position once you are here, you could also ask at the various restaurants and hotels.  Good luck with your search.

Thank you for your answer. Now more crear for me

True maltajobs.com have seen several chef jobs.