Adventure weekends anyone?

Hi there...I'm moving to Bangkok in a few weeks, and I'm really keen to get out and about at the weekends...does anyone know much about kayaking, trekking, kite-surfing, rock-climbing, biking around Thailand, and is anyone up for doing stuff at the weekends?? Katie xx

Welcome on Expat.com Katie :)

Phuket and Pattya
Pattaya is near Bangkok u can going by from Ekamai bus terminal just 100 baht about 1:30 hours

thank you....x

you can go rafting in the north (ChiangMai-Chiangrai) and in the South (Trang), elephant back riding (North, Kanchanaburi, Ko Chang)
swimming and diving at the Andaman side or the golf of Siam side.
Do not take too much risks in the beginning, better first learn more about Thailand :D

Thailand is rich in many aspects when comes to enjoy and relax.  You have farm, vineyard, river, waterfall, mountain, lake, sea, dam etc to spend your time.  You can also do off road, hiking, bungee jumping, kayak, rafting, canoe, diving etc

You never go hungry in Thailand as food are sold in almost all corners of the streets. Of course if you enjoy the local food.

Thanks guys!! I'm looking forward to settling in and getting my bearings first!!
K x