New: Gatherings and events in Thailand

Hi,

Would you like to have a coffee, organize a dinner or find people for activities in Thailand?

To help you meet people and find outings in Thailand, we launched a Gatherings and Events section in Thailand: you can now follow what's going on in your area and make the most of your time off.

You can also create events and organize a gathering with the Expat.com members.

How to create a gathering?

On the Events in Thailand page, click on “Post an event”.
Fill in the form with the details related to the gathering: date, place, hour… and post your event.

It's now time to invite the other members! You can opt for a public event or a private one (Invitation or Invitation plus).

To send invites, click on “Invite friends” on your event page and select who you wish to invite.

https://www.expat.com/images/misc/screen-topic/contact-invite/en.jpg

Get informed of who is coming through this page and get in touch with the other members or add pictures of the events in the comments.

https://www.expat.com/images/misc/screen-topic/comment-photo/en.jpg

A photo album dedicated to the event will then be created.

What do you think of this new feature?

Thanks,

Julien

SHARING FINE CONCERT TO ALL EXPATS  LIVE IN THAILAND

ADOLOVNI ACOSTA PIANO RECITAL ( Filipino/ American )

On Sunday, January 31st - 4p.m. @ Siam Ratchada Auditorium in the ground floor of Fortune Town Building by Praram 9 MRT Station
D & M Music Studio proudly presents a piano recital by Filipino -American pianist - Adolovni Acosta from New York

Biography

Philippine-born Adolovni Acosta  is a concert pianist and recitalist. She came to the United States in 1968 as a graduate student on full assistantship in the World Music program of Wesleyan University in Connecticut. In 1971,   In the United States, she studied the piano for fourteen years with four different teachers.  She is a graduate of The Juilliard School (M.S.) on the John D. Rockefeller 3rd Fund scholarship awarded by the School and the University o f the Philippines 
Adolovni has performed in 50 cities in 29 countries including  Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Brunei, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Nepal and India in five continents and at the finest venues that include Salle Cortot in Paris; Wigmore and Purcell Halls in London; Carnegie Hall, Alice Tully Hall and the Library for the Performing Arts at Lincoln Center, and Steinway Hall in New York; Hallwylska Museet in Stockholm; Odd Fellow Palaet in Copenhagen; Der BeethovenSaal in Bonn, Germany; Yamaha Concert Hall in Vienna; Centro Cultural Recoleta in Buenos Aires; Teatro Nacional in Brasilia; Sala Carlos Chavez in Mexico City; Thailand Cultural Center; and the Cultural Center of the Philippines.

Program of Music
Mazurka G major, Op. 50, No. 1                Fryderyk Chopin (1810-1849)
Mazurka in A-flat major, Op. 50, No. 2   
Berceuse, Op. 57
Barcarolle, Op. 60
Ballade in G minor, Op. 23
Nocturne n F major, Op. 15, No. 1
Nocturne in F-sharp major, Op. 15, No. 2
Polonaise in A-flat major, Op.53
Intermission     
Sonetto 123 del Petrarca (Années de pèlerinage II, S. 161, No. 6)     Franz Liszt (1811-1886)
Waldesrauschen (Forest Murmurs) S.145, No. 1
Sonata No. 2 in G minor, Op. 22                 Robert Schumann (1810-1856)

Tickets are priced at 600 and 300 Baht and are available at the door or call for advance booking @ 081-682-8000

Hope i can join this event, So i can make more  friends :)

I do look forward to attending this kind of event as I really love music in any types. Ofvourse, to meet up new people with  different nationals.
I would love to.