Apartments near Itaim Bibi

I will be moving to Sao Paulo in July and will need to find a three bedroom apartment near my place of work. I will be working in Itaim Bibi. I have heard Brooklin is close and is also a good area in which to live. I will be living in SP with my husband & 13 year old daughter. I would love to be close to a grocery store and a gym (preferably one where Les Mills programs are offered). Any recommendations?

Hi Andrpaet,

I work in this are as well and Itaim Bibi is an amazing neighborhood to live. Beside that, prices there are quite the same as in Brooklin (I lived 15 yrs there). Be near your work will save you time and stress since commuting in São Paulo can be very stressful. I would say that by car it from itam to Brooklin is about one hour during rush hours and there are no tube stations nearby. There are many grocery shops, gyms and good private schools in Itaim. You can check here if they offer the activity you are into

https://www.gympass.com/academias/em/sp … itaim-bibi

Gaby

Thank you, Gaby! I appreciate this very much!

Choosing where to live is very important here, it can have a big impact on your quality of life. I live in this region too and would recommend any of the following areas: Vila Olimpia, Brooklin, Itaim Bibi or Pinheiros.

Pinheiros is especially convenient for getting to other parts of the city, because of the metro connections. If you don't plan to regularly drive a car it could be a good option. However the other three areas might be slightly more orientated towards working professionals. Brooklin has a slightly more suburban feel, while Vila Olimpia is pretty built up. These regions are fairly expensive compared to many other parts of the city, but if you can afford it it's worth it for the convenience of being close to work etc.

Thank you! I will definitely use this information as I search for an apartment.