Looking for a home-based business!

Hello,

Does anyone know of a home-based business. I am actively looking for new and interesting opportunities.

Thx,
Karina

Hi Karina,

You should definitively check the Jobs section of the Brazilian classifieds and you can even insert an ad yourself for free.

Good luck
Arlette

Hi Karina,

I have a great home based business opportunity that I have brought with me from Australia. It has been very successful in Australia and I'm looking for motivated and enthusiatic people  to help me grow the business in Brasil.

Send me an email if you would like to meet up sometime to discuss details ([email protected]). I'm, also living in SP.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Angelique

Hi Angelique,

You should post an ad in Brazil Classifieds not in the forum.

Thanks
Arlette

I did. It's under review.

Hi, Karina

I'm a new member too. I've been developping my home-based businesses for 2 years and since last year full-time.
I'm not going to make any sales pitch to you or give you a bunch of links.
Let's do this the right way. I'd like only to share information about our team and businesses, but first I'd like to know you and your project better to see if it's a fit and not waste your time or mine. We are looking for motivated, coachable people ready to create a real business, that we will train and coach.
Both opportunities can be develop locally and internationally, online and offline. With so many language skills, you've got a nice head start.
Please connect with me on skype (olivier.leca) if interested or send me an email at [email protected].

Talk to you soon and Have an Exciting day,
Olivier Leca