New, Meet people and Find a flat/room

Hey!

I'm Fanny-Louve, I am also new in Sao Paulo. I speak french, english and portuguese.
I'd like to meet new people and find a roommate flat. Can you give me advice??

Thanks and I hope see you soon around a drink ;)

Hello Fanny and welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in Sao Paulo classifieds > flatshare section.

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

Hello Fanny,

This is wissam from Egypt, I am staying for a while in SP too...if you are interested to go out for a walk, coffee or something...let me know...

Hey everyone,

I'm also living in Sao Paulo.

If someone wants to do something, please contact me ;-)

See ya

Hi,

IŽm new in Sao Paulo, looking for a flat or room to stay, also want to meet new people. If you want to have a drink or if you know anything about possible accomodation please contact me.

Obrigada!!

Ana

Hello Fanny, Wissam, Bety and Ana

Welcome to São Paulo and to EXPAT. You will probably find that this is the best place to try and find shared accommodations as well as hook up with new friends here.

If you haven't already done so, you may want to read my posts "A Gringos Survival Guide to São Paulo" and "High Cost of Living in SP and how to economize". I am sure you will find both quite helpful.

If there is anything else you would like to know please feel free to contact me.

Regards
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator

After having searched and sweated out the streets of São Paulo we have finally found our apartment!!!

We are looking for a roomate to share our home and share the costs…

The room: nice, comfortable, furnished, with a good new bed (140cm), 13m2 (140 sqft), with a large window, sunny clear view (for São Paulo).

The appartment: 100m2 (1075 sqft), common rooms: big living room, big kitchen, huge balcony, bathroom (still in refurbishment), small bathroom (using until the end of february), Private rooms: Our room.

The neighborhood: Aclimação - Liberdade. The appatment is close to public transportation, shops, markets and the city center. The neighborhood is popular and residential of families. Personally, we feel very good and have found it to be quiet and calm for São Paulo. 10 minute walk to the metro station São Joaquim, 15 minute walk to the Vergueiro metro station, 20 minute walk to the Avenida Paulista. Bus network at the corner of the street to take you just about everywhere in town.

Who are we?  We are a young swiss couple working as volunteers for local Brazilian social movements

Who are we looking for? A nice and serious person who knows what she/he is doing in São Paulo…

Price of rent is 1200 reais (BRL) per month, with internet and wifi, electricity, condominium water and gas inclusive. The room is available right away… during the month of February we will be finishing furnishing the living room and finishing off some renovation works.

to meet us please contact us by e.mail at: [email protected]