Expats travelling to qatar from saudi

Hello.. I am planning to travel to qatar next month from saudi arabia.. Is there any problem in the immigration rwgarding travelling to qatar since the two countries are not in good terms.. Are we expats can travel to qatar? Can we still get back to saudi with out any problems in the immigration if our passport already stamp in qatar???

No problems.

I am an expat of Indian origin and currently working in Saudi .I  have received a job interview invitation from Qatar with visa . Are there any problems or issues in going to qatar. Also, in case of returning back to Saudi, will there be any problems in entering back. I kindly request all forum members to reply as I need the answer on high urgent basis.
Kindly reply.

Guys there is no problem travelling from / to Qatar from Blocus countries since you are just an expat .

the only issue that you will face is that you need to take diverted flight ( Kuwait or Oman ) .

Wish you good luck in you job interview .

As everyone has said multiple times on this thread; no issue except longer flight times and the last post before your question was barely 10 days old.  Please read carefully prior to sending private messages.

Yes, this is also my concerns, the stamping on the passport..

Hope to hear any feedback..

Thanks!

Topic Linked Traveling to Qatar from Oman & Kuwait