Divorce in Saudi Arabia

I am married 4 yrs back Now i have two toddlers both girls me and wife have problems right from day one . We tried everything but it doesn't work. Now we decided to divorce .
what is  the process of divorce in Saudia
I want to keep the kids how can i do that
Since now each child have visa on there own passport .Can I keep the kids and let her go.

Her Sister is living in Riyadh she want to go there What should I do. I am not allowing my Kids to go

I want to settled everything first get final exit and sent back to home country and keep my kids with me instead of sending her to Riyadh.

Please help me in this regard

rizwanvohra wrote:

I am married 4 yrs back Now i have two toddlers both girls me and wife have problems right from day one . We tried everything but it doesn't work. Now we decided to divorce .
what is  the process of divorce in Saudia
I want to keep the kids how can i do that
Since now each child have visa on there own passport .Can I keep the kids and let her go.

Her Sister is living in Riyadh she want to go there What should I do. I am not allowing my Kids to go

I want to settled everything first get final exit and sent back to home country and keep my kids with me instead of sending her to Riyadh.

Please help me in this regard

Being a father you are responsible of your little girls including psychological and mental health which is a need for their growth. That does not means you are allowed to keep the custody of your girls just because you want to. Your girls need their mother at this stage and law here also supports this.
Before going through all this, just ask yourself one question, would you able to answer your children when they grow up. Would you answer the question "why didn't we lived with our mother?"
You can obtain divorce through local court but here is what will happen:-
First they will send you to 'compromise department' for any possibility of compromise between you two. After some sessions, if you both insist on divorce, your case will be transferred to judge to make final decision. Your wife will be legally allowed to keep the children and you will be asked to financial support.
When your children become 7 years old they will be asked to make a selection between the father or mother.
I have been into courts and seen how couples/families rip each other and it is a situation people don't want to be in. I am writing this with lots of emotions involved, being a father of a daughter myself, so think again of any possibility for the sake of little ones.

Thank you for your reply.
I know how important is that to live together. I am trying my best to sort out this problem.