Should I consider moving to Canada?

Hello everyone

I am Eneas, 28 from Albania. I am married and I have 2 daughters. It's been some time since I'm considering moving to Canada (first by myself maybe). I have 11 years of experience in various positions: 6 years in sales and marketing, 4 years in advertising, 2 years in hotel management, 1 year in business management and 11 years in IT support. Also I have some knowledge in electrics and plumbing. I speak fluently English and Italian, and just a little bit of French. With this kind of experience, do you guys think I can find a job?

Hi Eneas24,

You will find lots of information here : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-re … anada.html

I suggest that you read the following posts as well : The jobs that are the most in-demand for expats in Canada

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna

Thank you for your reply. I will have a look at the links.

Kind regards

Cleaner,housekeeper,constructor,farmer,driver. I am not kidding. These are the best options. In Calgary,Alberta you would not find a job,not at all. I recommend you to find Albanian community and they will tell you everything about reality.

Thanks Vadim.
Actually I've heard that if you are new in Canada, you better forget your old job becausr is nearly impossible to find the same job directly.