Requirements with passport for EP.

Hi all,

I have a very big concern on the requirement of passport. I just got VWR to come back to Malaysia for the new job. However, I realized that passport needs to have 6 consecutive blank pages.

My passport now has 6 blank pages but not consecutive. Will it be okay since my application is now at stage 2?

Hope to hear any response soon.

Thanks and Regards,

Janis

From the ESD check list it just says 6 blank pages not that they need to be consecutive.

As a copy of your passport was used for the Stage I process, they should have rejected the passport and stopped the process if there was a problem.

Look at Page 42
https://esd.imi.gov.my/portal/pdf/TC-ES … r-2017.pdf

Hi Gravitas,

Thanks a lot for your response!!!!

Janisnguyen wrote:

Hi all,

I have a very big concern on the requirement of passport. I just got VWR to come back to Malaysia for the new job. However, I realized that passport needs to have 6 consecutive blank pages.

My passport now has 6 blank pages but not consecutive. Will it be okay since my application is now at stage 2?

Hope to hear any response soon.

Thanks and Regards,

Janis

Hi There,

i am also facing the exact same issue right now. Can you please let me know if you were able to overcome this issue? I have 7 blank pages scattered but not consecutive with enough validity. Please advise.

Thanks in advance!