Block placed on Passport After Legal Final Exit

Hello, I left Riyadh on Legal Final Exit in May 2010, I applied for new work visa in Jan 2011, I was told by the Embassy that my passport has a block on it in the system. The Block was a Mistake by MOFA, The Embassy & my New Sponsor has written Official letters to MOFA to clear my passport for the new visa. It has been 3 months and MOFA has not cleared it as of yet. How can we get MOFA to clear their Mistake in the system quickly?

You need to find out why
your previous sponsor will almost certainly have registered you as an absconder, or some other objection

It may be an unpaid phone bill or speeding fine, It has been known for previous employers to be downright bloody minded and get you blacked like this. there are rules you need to follow when leaving one employer to start with another. If you break your contract early your employer may ask you to pay for your flights and any other visa or mobilisation costs, if you dont he may get you blocked.

You need to find out what it is or more relevantly how much you need to pay to get it cleared.

If you are a britis expat you can get a second passport try using that