Where to order Apple products in the DR

Hello all:
I need to get some apple parts - a thunderbolt to usb converter and a charger for my MacBook Pro. I called one-click in Santiago but they won't deliver parts to Cabarete. Does anyone know where I can order either by phone or online and have the parts delivered?

Thank you for answers!
Judith K

Many places will put packages on the bus for you. You pick it up when the bus arrives.

Try Amazon and check Jumbo or La Sirena.

I am in Santo Domingo, you can order and I will make sure it gets to you.   I will send on the Bus to you directly! no problem.  We have an apple store here at Agora Mall

@the tinker40 needing a charger for MacBook Pro 1 of the below:

Mac Book Pro Charger - 100W USB C Charger Power
Adapter Compatible with MacBook Pro 16, 15, 14, 13
DOP 2424 or

Mac Book Pro Charger - 118W USB C Charger Power
Adapter for USB C MacBook Pro 16 15 14 13 Inch,
Sorry honey this thread is 4 years old.

I am in Santo Domingo, you can order and I will make sure it gets to you.   I will send on the Bus to you directly! no problem.  We have an apple store here at Agora Mall

- @planner

Really? Is there still an Apple store in Agora, or elsewhere in SD?

Yes in Agora mall

@planner I found their website! I think it would be cheaper for me to fly to Miami to buy any Apple products 1f923.svg

I agree!  If you are going, let me know!!!!   I will order a new  order and charger for a Mac book. Prices here are insane

Hi, now we are in 2023, have not yet checked, but are Apple computer products still overpriced in the DR? I live there and I am flying back next week and will need a new mac soon, so I might as well buy it up front and take it with.. .sorry for bothering

@surfingfriendly

I have not looked specifically for Apple products here, but I will guess that any big tech items you buy here will be overpriced.  When you buy from a local merchant, you're paying for the convenience of having it now.  They have to buy the product themselves somewhere and probably pay Customs fees and taxes for having it imported.  Then, they have to add a bit so they can make money off the whole transaction.

I shopped locally for an Amazon Firestick - prices were about 5,000 RD, roughly.  That's about $100 US.  I bought the same thing on Amazon for about $30 - I just had to wait for it to ship.  Of course, I had to pay a shipping fee at EPS, but it was probably $5 or less. 

For a Macbook, I would buy before you leave and bring it with you. 

EDIT:  I have seen on here where, if you're buying a new laptop to bring with you, take it out of the box and go through the whole setup process.  Otherwise, if you bring it in while it's still in the box, they will assume your goal is to sell it here and will charge you fees and taxes.  Also, even if it's not in the box, they might get suspicious if you're bringing in two computers.  You'll need to explain that:  one is for personal, one is for work, or something like that.  Otherwise, consider switching over to your new computer before you leave and bringing only that one.

Absolutely agree, bring it with you. Macs are expensive here.

use Arajet buy a ticket to Miami or the cheapest on-deal flight to the US you see and buy it there, return and you will probably still have 100$ saved.

Taking parts during fixes or used items is common here. Mac new/used are overpriced.